Monday, January 5, 2015

2015

A little less than a year ago, I started this blog to talk about music. I updated it semi-regularly for a bout a month an a half and then…… I let it sit. I have a bad habit of doing that. Continuity is something I struggle with and it's always been something I've tried to work on. As cliche as it is, I want this year to be different.

Although I love music and want to talk about it nearly 24/7, I think limiting myself to talking about music and only music is a mistake. I'm still going to try and talk about it here but, I want to talk about other things. This year I want to start making more art, reading more and hiking. While I'm planning on keeping a personal journal myself, I think it's important to try and keep this space active.

Here's the goal: one post a week about something or other.

Let's see if I can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment